Re: Re: Accord - making rattling noises when driving

> -- > > Posted using the
interface, at author's request > > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > > Topic URL: >

> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report > abuse: >
Hi, thanks for the reply. No it is?nt my exhaust. It sounds almost like the fan belt rattling around or some type of chain rattling around around the engine etc... I know i should get it seen to but I was kind of hoping someone might be able to tell me what it is so I can find out how much it will cost me.

Reply to
angiev