seat belt won't go down

on my '92 Teg

WASSUP WIT IT ?????????

---->only on driver's side Passenger side goes up/down

fuse? door switch?

I'll take her in in the morning, but cheers for a swift reply!!

thanx

Reply to
rastapasta

Take it in . . .If you're in USA it's covered by warranty.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

"rastapasta" wrote in news:krSdndJ8xdZSUU7YnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

If this is the "motorized mouse" type of belt, usually the B-pillar position switch goes bad, but a blown fuse is possible too.

As Curly says, American Honda has a lifetime warranty on belts. Free fix for you. Bring it to the nearest Honda dealer and let them deal with it.

Reply to
Tegger

Really? wow---I"ll go for that. The problem stopped the day after it quit the 1st time (2/14), then came back once or twice, but I am happy to hear about this lifetime warranty. Firestone wanted to charge me ~$100 diagnostic fee, then parts.

Thanx all for helping.

Reply to
rastapasta