2006 A6 Ipod Adapter

Looking at 2006 A6 and dealer says Audi will be coming out with an Ipod adapter but couldn't say for sure when, any one have any experience with adapting an Ipod to an A6

Reply to
FNF

I have an adapter for my A4..........runs my nano anyway.

It attaches to the nano and transmits FM, no wires needed and works a treat.

Reply to
BIC

I was able to use a system called iPod2Car on my 2001 A6

It connects where the CD changer adapter is in the trunk. If you have a CD changer, this might not work.

I just ran the cable thru the fold-down seats on the driver side, routed the cable along the bottom of the seat, and the plugin for the iPod is basically right in

It is not perfect.. sometimes it loses synch with the track up/down buttons, but otherwise it has been working well for over 2 years

Reply to
x-audi

Reply to
Russell Lewis