Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

['90 Turbo 200] RE: identity of 2 modules under dash next to firewall ???
There are 2 aluminum cased electrical modules next to the firewall, one next to and the other adjacent to the first, but further out from the firewall, that are to the left of the steering column and...
2
2

Audi Extended Warranty
Here's the deal -- I have a 2002 A4 Avant, 5 speed, 1.8t. My manufacturer warranty has ended and I didn't extend it. The car only has about 34k on it. is offering bumper to bumper warranty up to 4...
5
5

Daytime Running Lights on a US 2004 S4
Hello, I am living in Quebec, Canada and am about to purchase a US 2004 S4. However, one of our safety requirements is to have daytime running lights turned on. I read somewhere that this is an option...
2
2

A6 owner's manual
Does any know were I can get a free owner's manual for a 2001 A6?
1
1

West Denver locksmith to cut an audi key
Can anyone recommend a west Denver locksmith to cut one of the new audi keys? I need a spare that is not a switchblade model and the dealer wants $80. A locksmith who's machine is broken said he...
1
1

2002 A4 Avant Radio Dead
my A4's radio just went completely dead. no lights, no working buttons, nothing! what's the deal? does anyone know of any fixes?
5
5

2001 A4 1.8.T sludge problem
A week ago the oil pressure warning light in my 2001 A4 1.8T came on. I took it to the dealership and they found out that the screen leading up to the oil pump was totally clogged. The repair cost me...
7
7

Help---Trying to sell car---should I put more $$ into fixing A/C???
2000 A4 1.8T / 77,500 miles / Manual / Quattro / Laser Red / Black interior. In Eastern Mass (if that helps with the valuation at all). *Guys I'm stuck here*. I've got a car that had some things wrong...
7
7

R10 against Harrier
Hi Nice ;-) http://www.zoomin.tv/videoplayer/index.cfm?id=221465&mode=normal&pid=vumstd&quality=2

Headlight covers 2001 A6
One of the headlight covers has started to turn yellow and get a permanent foggy look to it (but it doesn't look like condensation). Is it something that can be cleaned or will I need to replace them?
5
5

HOW2 measure alternator output on '90 Turbo 200 ?
I assume, perhaps incorrectly, a 110v alternator. What is the easiest way to measure current & voltage output from the alternator, please ? Thank you, Courtney
4
4

OEM Audi Parts Catalogs for sale
I have the following OEM Audi parts catalogs for sale on microfiche. I also have the OEM Audi CD ROM that the dealer is using to look up parts. Drop me a line with any interest. Thanks, Joe. AUDI 93...

Stereo speaker sizes in 1997 A3
Hi, Does anyone know the sizes of the speakers that are installed on the 97 to 01 A3 3 door? Or where I can find out the sizes easily without having to pull the car apart to find out? Want to buy new...
1
1

Fuel Pump Repair for 92 Audi 100 S
I have a 92 100S. The fuel pump went bad the other day. I replaced it and checked that it's running. The car still won't start. Does it need to be bled or something to this affect?
1
1

A4 B5 air conditioning problem
Hi I`m new 2 this group so I wonder if I`ll find any help.I can`t find the refill valve for the air conditioning fluid on my car .Thanks
1
1