A4 -02. Tips on how to remove front inside door cover

Does anyone know how to remove this door interior? I think I have bad connection to the loudspeakers and need to check the wires and connectors.

Anders

Reply to
Anders J

Anders J coughed up:

2000 / a4 / 1.8

FWIW, I just gave up trying to use eyeball-logic on the thing. Cars these days just have too much hidden.

Go and get a Bentley service manual. Use

but you are almost certainly going to end up at
which is very reliable. Go to bublos first though.

Reply to
Thomas G. Marshall