A6 2.5 TDI 140bhp (5-cylinder)

No, i just have a life and have beter things to do (well sometimes).

OK. A miserable young git that only moans when he has the security of his commputer screen to hide behind? Getting any closer?

I said the arguement, not the flaming. As i recall, you started argueing with Peter first. Is your comprehension of the English langauge slipping? :)

Good for you, have a cookie.

No i suppose you have people like us to talk to on your computer.

Well i may consider a comeback tour, but i'm quite busy at the moment.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Hmm, well, I do as well (most of the time,) but I was willing...

Strike two.

You're running out of guesses.

Well, that other part has nothing to do with you, so, when you say "this argument," it could be taken in one of two ways.

And what has that to do with you?

I can't help it if your writing isn't precise. Be more clear in the future, if you are able.

Whoosh! LOL.

Oh, no - I have many more folks with whom I might talk, all of whom could carry on more intelligent conversations in their sleep than this lot put together.

Yes, I'm sure you're quite busy. When you embark on your comeback tour, why not bring some Audi info, hmmm?

Spider

Reply to
Spider

It's a nice site.

I thought for sure you'd be all over this one. Oh, well - it's a bit late now - there's not much more substance to this thread.

Just to flame? That's not really very interesting. alt.flame is the place for that. Or any U.S. political newsgroup, LOL. How about on your side - do they flame like that in those groups?

Spider

Reply to
Spider

You're welcome.

No - but it could have been a timely rejoinder. There will certainly be other opportunities.

Flaming for the sake of flaming seems kind of weak. Something a newbie does. Flaming with a purpose, however - a high art form. ;)

Spider

Reply to
Spider

I did have a purpose, which was nicely served, just not relevant to y'all Audi boys and girls . . .

Reply to
DervMan

Precisely why more than one person had a go at you for posting a link to a dicussion mentioning that the 5-cylinder diesels were now discontinued, and telling me that I should count the number of cylinders, and by doing so I would be able to tell whether the engine had 4 or 6 cylinders. All in response to a question about 5-cylinder engines, which happen to be no longer available in new Audis.

And can I suggest spelling lessons for you - it's "curriculum".

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

If, by the word "precisely," you mean "not at all like."

The fundemental difference is this: your info was of zero value. To anyone. Why? Becaue it was completely incorrect, not based on fact, and totally without merit. My info, OTOH, was just not helpful to your situation. It *was* accurate, and true.

Really? Who knew? [rolls eyes]

A *spelling* flame? How incredibly witty and perceptive.

Spider

Reply to
Spider

LOL. Touche.

Spider

Reply to
Spider

So was mine - a chip and an uprated head gasket would have upped the power. All I missed out was a forged crankshaft and an uprated turbo. Sorry about that. Can't see how it was anything to do with you anyway - you didn't ask that question.

Well you did, as that link you posted specifically stated that the

5-cylinder diesel engines had been discontinued. Did you not even read the contents of the page you linked to? And it was fairly obvious it was to do with 5-cylinder engines, as it was contained in the subject line.

Well, I do my best. Awfully sorry if it's not good enough for you.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ah, Peter, that is a nice attempt at spin. *If* you had actually said that, I would have agreed with you. But that's *not* the whole story, now is it?

Intercooler? Exhaust? You *still* don't have it right, even after all the info has been posted innumerable times!

I am simply amazed at your lack of anything resembling knowledge.

Somehow, I think that you're not sorry at all.

So what? What part of "alt" don't you get? Here's another clue for the terminally clue-proof: if you don't want your comments seen by the public, with the potential for response, send them by e-mail. HTH.

[snip]

Peter, look up the word "sarcasm," and try and apply it.

If that's the best you have, then you're even more an idiot than I had originally feared.

Nothing to do with "good" or "bad," it's just stupid and lame.

Spider

Reply to
Spider