AUDI 80e AUTO

MY LOW MILAGE IMACULATE 94 AUDI 80 JUST DIED, iT LOST IT SPARK SO WENT TO CHECK THE ROTOR ARM, AND TO MY SUPRISE AS I PULLED IT TO REMOVE IT THE WHOLE BLOODY SHAFT CAME WITH IT, HAS ANY ONE COME UP AGAIST THIS BEFORE, I CAN FIND NO WAY OF SECURING IT TO THE OIL PUMP, HAS SOMTHING COME DISCONNECTED PLEASE HELP ME

Reply to
centurion

A problem that happened to the T44 series was that a nylon gear that rides on the cam would fail. There were after market replacements but I am not sure if that problem or fix would apply to your 80.

I would suggest contacting a used parts source to get a replacement distributor.

(Notice. reply is not in CAPS)

Reply to
Tony