Audi A4 fire plug

Hi all, do you know the specification or the fire-plug used in A4? And any recommendation of the brands? I lost my owner manual....

regards, Ben

Reply to
Ben

Which engine? Which year?

Chris Mauritz

Is he talking about a spark plug? I believe Audi uses NGK platinum plugs exclusively-- not sure what part number-- but the dealer told me that's what is in my '03 A4 3.0

Reply to
Jay Jones

Or maybe a diesel glo plug? (they still use those don't they?)

Reply to
daytripper

Cheers,

Pete