Bad coolant temp. sensor now, what next?

Last week the windscreen cracked as I was washing the car.

This afternoon I couldn't start the car. After I finally managed to I read DTC 16500.

I would really like to keep this car, but its history is starting to get to my nerves now.

Reply to
JP Roberts

Wow. Twelve-year-old schoolgirls whine less than you do.

Do us all a huge favor: sell your POS Audi, buy something that doesn't need repair, and get on with your life (such that it is.)

E.P.

Reply to
gcmschemist