Brake light failing

Irrelevant I know but A4 2.4SE.

I am on the third brake light bulb in 12 months.

Sods law, sitting in a traffic queue this evening, Police Traffic cop right behind, ping, brake warning light pops up.........

I had my foot on the brake/clutch for approx 2 minutes when it blew. Revs on tick over.

Same offside bulb each time

regs DJ

Reply to
Don

Might be the voltage regulator of that particular circuit. If the voltage gets too high frequently the lifetime of a bulb will be shortened drastically.

regs, Matthijs.

Reply to
webmaster_audi4u