Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

year old. It's also the comparo where you claimed that that the S4 won simply for being easier to drive, which obviously isn't the case. You lied about this

clear because I've nailed you.

in a car of it;s size and type. And the S4 trounced it.

Please link to that effect. And also realize that in the context of the C&D compare, they were "middleweights".

no bullshit, just lots of info something that you don't provide. Audi/Porc. are you gay is that why you want to nail a guy, I'm scared now. only in C & D not in over mags but I forgot since you can't prove them wrong their now marginal, that's funny.

I think that's a link I get your $100 tax refund check now/

Reply to
Tha Ghee

not at all their is this thing called air bags if you had a recent car you would have these.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

refer to as a 3rd world suburb.

even, if I was retarded I would still have twice the IQ as you.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

no I have high speed, just no time during the week, if you did something besides collect cans to get money you would understand the time crunch.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

you jokes are getting better, but try harder.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I did the University of Cincinnati, do you even have higher ed over in Finland??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

are you stupid or blind, I was talking about another person. I think it's time for new glasses. I could agree but who cares what award you give.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Jonesy why are you using these old jokes, oh I see you sig line that's why you don't deserve a response you're not funny or creative.

I know you don't have a sister any more she's down on Vine bringing me back money now. that's her paging me as we speak.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

There's no theoretical reason a Chico State grad can't be just as good a film maker as an SC grad, but there's no comparing the quality of education between the two schools.

again you show your lack of tact. if you compare an average college with an University, in the same price class their about the same.

I'm not comparing Cal-state to Stanford but an average College and Unv. are about the same if they weren't you couldn't transfer and use all of the credits amassed. I can tell you two never went to either.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

There's no theoretical reason a Chico State grad can't be just as good a film maker as an SC grad, but there's no comparing the quality of education between the two schools.

sorry Michelle I have a degree, but it's not from the infomercial like you. did the Sally Struthers look a like get you a degree??

Reply to
Tha Ghee

that's why you've never been but to go to a kegger.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Just out of curiosity...... how long has the thread been running?

JP

Reply to
JPB357

The thread's been dead for weeks, it just doesn't know it...

Reply to
daytripper

You're an idiot. Cal State Northridge is pretty good school, in fact, their program for teachers is one of the best. But their compareablly priced to UCLA, which is ranked above CSUN in every arena outside of the teacher-training program. Cost is little or no reflection on the quality of a school.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

He means the school for bartenders. And he dropped out.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Dare I ask what you're pretending to do for a living? I can't imagine that selling aluminum siding takes to much time.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

What in god's name are you spewing?

You're a throughly inadequte opponent. I refuse to have a battle of the wits with an unarmed opponent. =)

Reply to
Steve Grauman

The 3000GT VR-4 was AWD, as was the R/T Turbo variant of it's Dodge counterpart, the Stealth. Both also had All-Wheel-Steering. Should'nt your vast knowledge of cars and magazines have helped you here?

No it wasn't. Mitsubishi rallies with the Lancer, they never used the Eclipse as a rallye car.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

When the M3 sedan was still in production (it's really only been gone since

1999) it was racing aganist the then-current B5 based S4. It's not as if Audi was racing a newer car than BMW.

The B5 S4 had 250Hp. The B6 S4 has 344Hp, the S6 has 360Hp and the RS6 has

450Hp. Where the hell do you pull these numbers from?

HA!

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Yea, dipshit?