Buying new A4,330i, G35, CTS, C320

The 911 is running a 3.6 litre flat-six developed by Porsche. The RS6 is running a 4.2 litre, twin-turbocharged V8 developed by the sport division at Audi. Who's stupid?

Reply to
Steve Grauman

I'm sure you do.

Reply to
Steve Grauman

Has it only been weeks? It sure seems to have been longer.

Reply to
JPB357

Does your mom have a name "Michael" ? Are you sure she is a woman?

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

I guess any spellchecker would just quit with "buffer overflow" when checking your message. You're right, it won't help you.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

Maybe I'm living in a sauna then. Anyways, people owning a Ferrari can't drive it in a cold weather also. People driving Alfa Romeo, well, that's cheaper car than Audi, so they would leave it to cold weather, and suddenly they have a problem.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

You have a degree. What kind of? Master of Universe, Heman?

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

Ouh now you did, few messages earlier you didn't. Wonderful wonderworld.

- Yak

Reply to
Michael Burman

Really? So a garage in the mid-west won't get just as cold as the area outside it during near-zero winter nights? You're telling me that when it drops to 20 degrees at night it won't be just as cold in an unheated garage? What about all the wealthy Canadian Ferrari owners? And do you honestly think that cold weather is the only thing that affects Ferraris? Do you understand that J.D. Powers is useless because of the way in which they survey? Are you in any way aware of reality?

Reply to
Steve Grauman

ok but like I said they have a new one coming out and the S4 is 5 inches wider I hope is handles better.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

what, if you're going to use a phrase make sure someone gets the joke. yeah but the spell checker can work on my spelling nothing can help you lack of intellect.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

if you look at the turbos, tranny, AWD system they're all the same. you'll still the dumbass by far.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I can't help it you're still running Win 98 on a Acer.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I am a real estate investor. I think that's better than your job of collecting empty cans for the shiny dime each.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

net. are you still signed in under her name??

what's the joke?? Michelle what have I told you, quite telling jokes or trying to be witty leave that to daytripper, you're terrible at it.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

if you have the money to own a Ferrari, I think you'll have a garage or a place to store it when it's cold, I have yet to see someone with a Ferrari and like in a house with out some kind of storage faculty.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

way aware of reality?

if you have a heated garage, which most people do, and any one that owns a Ferrari I think would have somewhere heated to store a Ferrari. If you say so that J.D. is bad but I see many people quote it. I live in reality everyday I know that you and Michelle are fools that think you know something but you don't and your arguments are weak.

do you realize dumbass that if you can buy a car from a company where the base model starts at $160k I think you'll have the facilities to store it, but I think you have no room in your refrigerator box for your new skate board.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

I would have to say a month or two, it's getting long in the tooth.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

that's He-Man dumbass

Bachelor of Science.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

UCLA, which is ranked above CSUN in every arena outside of the teacher-training program. Cost is little or no reflection on the quality of a school.

no you have shown the whole board that you know nothing, if cost had nothing to do with the school then why wouldn't they charge the same price.

how close are CSUN & UCLA??

Reply to
Tha Ghee