connect Blaupunkt cd changer

After installing a Blaupunkt cd changer in my 307SW with standard Clarion radio, the radio doesnt seem to recognise my cd changer. It acts like it isn't there. Is there anything I should have done other than connect the leads?

Thanks, Erik

Reply to
Erik Klaassens

yes, go to your dealer and have them adjust the setting of the radio so it will recognise the cd changer

Reply to
axl

Thanks Axl,

any idea what they do when they ' adjust' the radio? Is this something I can do myself?

Regards, Erik.

"axl" schreef >

Reply to
Erik Klaassens

No! They use the Diag machine to enable the BSI to recognise the CD player. Should only take 15 minutes at the most.

Reply to
Nigel

It must be a PSA/Blaupunkt changer, ie the one that the vehicle is normally supplied with by the OEM otherwise it still wont work and no matter how much programming they do.

It has to be a Blaupunkt made for Peugoet Changer or forget it, it just will not work at all.

The shunt...

Reply to
The Shuntfield