do I have the sport package?

Hey all,

I just purchased a '00 A4 1.8TQ, and I'm wondering if it has the sport package. It has the sport steering wheel, and 10 spoke wheels with

205/55-16 tires. Is this the sport package? And if it is, does it include anything more than the steering wheel, different tires, and stiffer suspension?

-- Matt

Reply to
snoogans27

Sports seats too.

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

These are the wheels from the sport package, yes. Assuming somebody didn't just swap the wheels with another A4, yes, you have the sport package. You can also tell by the size of the wheel gap. If you have about 3.5 finger gap, you have the sport pkg. If more, (like 5 or more), you don't.

Nope, that's pretty much it. There are also sport seats, but they are a stand-alone option, not part of the sport package.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Thanks. Looks like I do have the sport package.

-- Matt

Reply to
snoogans27