Doorcover in A4 1998

Hello

I have a little trouble... I need to change the speakerfront in my frontdoor.

How do i get the cover off the door? It's the left front door on an A4 Avant

1998.

I hav tried to loosen the screws on the side of the doorpanels, but no luck.

Please help!

Georg

Reply to
Georg

If it's the same as an A6, you remove the two screws at the top on either side and then just lift it upwards. takes a good pull to move it.

Reply to
Paul

Under the handle on the inside of the door, is a piece of removeable plastic. Behind that is a screw that will allow you to remove the panel.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Jeffs