Heater Core Audi 100

I have to change the heater core. Can any body tellme where i locate the heater core.

under the dashboard insaide the car or autside. Audi 100s 1992.

JL.

Reply to
jlbravo1

I believe it's accessible by removing the panel under the wipers.

Reply to
Jim

JL, Under the hood - in the space between the firewall and the windshield (under the cover) Searching in Audifans.com:

Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)
Reply to
Steve Sears