K24/26 turbo upgrade?

I'm wondering aside from the RS2 turbo, what other turbo's are people using on their S4/S6's?

Thanks

94 S4 Stage 2+ MTM ECU w/ 3.0PT and extras...
Reply to
persing

Well, folks use Garrett GT turbos, and Garrett/KKK hybrids, and I've even seen a Nissan turbo on one car.

Goto Audiworld, and go to the original S-car forum. Do a forum search on turbo upgrade options, and you'll have a TON of info. Become a member, say "Howdy" to the UrS crowd (they're pretty good people, mostly), and then ask questions. (Do the forum search first, so that you don't get five replies of "STFA" - "search the, uhhh, forum archives.")

alt.autos.audi seems to be much more "Honda-ified" in recent years, with much less technical expertise being passed around - Audiworld gets much more technical traffic.

Good luck, and see you on the UrS forum.

E.P.

1995 UrS6
Reply to
Ed Pirrero