Disc Brake Pads for 94 Explorer

My 94 Explorer is due for new front disc brake pads. I've been using the Ford pads and they have worked ok for me. I was wondering what others are using in their 94s, in case there's something better than the Ford pads out there (I'm sure there is).

Thanks!

Reply to
Mike Iglesias

I may use white-box rotors, but I run Raybestos or Bendix pads & shoes.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

The ceramic pads are nice. No dust and better heat dissipation.

Never Forget

AbitRip