Questions on 93 V8Q purchase

What should I look out for on this auto 93 V8Q with 115K. The vehicle looks great but I am new to V8's. I have had a lot of experience with the 5KTQ's, and a bit with the 100's & 200's, and although they look similar to the V8, I know there are quite a few differences. I've seen a few of these for sale all around this milage, why? Thank you for any advice.

Nate

Reply to
Imquattro