Rainwater

We have a 1996 A4, 2.6l Audi. For the past few months, everytime it has rained,rainwater has collected in the engine compartments and round the battery. We're assuming that the drain hole has become blocked, but can't seem to find the hole. Can anyone tell us where it is please?

Thanks Ashley

Reply to
Ashley

Somewhere around the middle - I seem to remember having to remove the battery on my wife's A4 to get to it. Its a really cack piece of design. My Passat is exactly the same (as is the boot surround on the Passat which gets full of dirt & rubbish).

Vorsprung durch Technic - NOT!

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller

Reply to
Alec

Thanks for the replies - I'll have a go at clearing the holes today.

Reply to
Ashley