Re: 93 Audi 90S radio

It seems a Blaupunkt, because thats used by audi. Check at blaupunkt.com or blaupunkt.de.

"Fxrman80" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m20.aol.com...

Help, help. Just bouoght a real nice Audi 90 and the fellow handed me the > original radio. Of course it has to be reprogramed and I can't seem to find the > right information. Even the local dealer couldn't help. It's a Wiesbaden part > #893 035 180A. I was told that the owners manual for the radio has that info, > and of course I didn't get that with the car. Thanks for your help, Gary
Reply to
Martin

Gary, If you provide the dealer with the serial number for the radio and the VIN for the car - and they match - you can get the unlock code. Then, follow Ti Kan's instructions on unlocking. Cheers! Steve Sears

1987 Audi 5kTQ - with a Premium Audio head unit (similar to DeltaCC) from a wrecked '97 Jetta - got the codes for free from the dealer 1980 Audi 5k - stock Blaupunkt radio - no codes
Reply to
Steve Sears