Setting the clock

I have a 1994 aAudi A6 2.4 quattro I have no manual and wish to set the clock on the dash can any body help.

thanks

Reply to
K.J Brear panelbeaters

"K.J Brear panelbeaters" skrev i en meddelelse news:cgdiv1$cc9$ snipped-for-privacy@lust.ihug.co.nz...

On my A100 I pull the instrument light adjuster and by turning it right or left I can change hours and minutes, it might be the same on yours.

Greetings Aksel

Reply to
Aksel

I have an Audi A4 1996, and the clock is set by pulling the instument light adjuster and holding it. The clock then starts to turn fast and you simply let go of th adjuster when you reach the correct time. Hope this helps.

Reply to
Loki

"Pull knob and then turn to either side to set the time. When the knob is pulled and turned briefly the minute hand will advance one minute at a time. If the knob is held in the turned position, the hands will advance slowly at first, and then more quickly."

In the US I know that it is possible to buy documents such as the owner's manual from Audi USA. Of course they may no longer have manuals for a '94. But it's worth a shot.

Good Luck, Bob

Reply to
eBob.com