Problem Setting Clock Time | 2006 Honda Pilot EX/EX-L (Sticker says EXLN)

The owner's manual for the subject car says to "Press and hold the Set (Tune) button until the numbers flash".

The Set (Tune) button does not seem to depress. I've tried every other button (press and hold) but none makes the clock numbers flash. As far as I can tell this is not related to the radio security code -- the radio works and displays normally and the power hasn't been disconnected.

I would appreciate any light shed.

Thanks!

Reply to
Jim Eoff