Tailgate Wiper Motor

Is the Tailgate wiper motor of a 98 A3 the same as the one in a Mk4 Golf?

From photos they look identical.

TIA

MC

Reply to
mc

I believe so. IIRC when I bought a new one for my A4 I think it was listed as a Golf part.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Balls. That should read 'A3'.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

Get a sedan / saloon......... :0)

Reply to
check the meaning

Could someone explain the humor in this post?

As a Brit I must be miss> Get a sedan / saloon......... :0)

Reply to
mc

What's "humor" ? :-)

I guess he means replace the car with a saloon then you dont have to worry about the rear wiper motor.

Reply to
G-man uk

Reply to
check the meaning