Vote on New Audis' Styling

It seems to me that you could have done that without insulting other people. "In denial"? Where the hell do you get off?

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith
10000000000000 times better than the newer bmw styling! I mean how ugly is the 6 series!!!!!

MC

Reply to
Mark C.

You don't like the girly / curly BMW headlights & the squashed grill? I agree ... the new Audi looks great compared to the new BMW!

Reply to
Barry

I see nothing insulting in TonyKiz posts. "In denial" are two words contained within 2 sentences that simply expressed an opinion.

Reply to
Barry

Touchy, Touchy, Touchy ...

I meant no insult to anyone. I would never insult anyone who loves Audis as much as I do. I apologize to anyone who thought I was insulting them.

I was merely expressing my opinion that I didn't like to be in a position where I had to convince myself to love the styling... I thought the styling should grab me immediately, not have to be something I had to work at.

By the way, I recently saw a Silver A6 in the new style and I have to agree with an earlier post that it actually looks pretty darn good in that color -- somehow it just works very well together in Silver.

Anyway, there's no use wasting time sniping at each other -- get out and Drive!

Never Follow OOOO

Reply to
TonyKiz

I really like it. I think it took a little while to get used to but it gives the car some character or makes it more noticeable.

Ken

Reply to
NJ Vike

Are you kidding?

Have you looked at the new G, M and R series?

They compete with the Audi Q7 and Subaru B9 Tribeca for the title of ugliest vehicles on this planet.

dk

Reply to
Dan Koren