I know, it doesn't belong to Audi, but there's no VW newsgroup.
What I want to know is, if it is possible to change a Birburg (is this
right?) with a Bosch HFM. 'Cause in my 1997 Passat Variant 1,9 TDI the HFM is obviously defective. I would get a Bosch HFM cheaper than a Birburg.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.