Where is the indicator flasher relay on a 99 A6?

Hi,

My indicators have stopped flashing (they switch on but don't flash). Can anyone tell me where the relay is and how to replace it, thanks?

Reply to
Mark

It should be the Hazard Light Switch

I took the one on my A4 apart, only cleaned the contacts and it worked part of the time. So I took it apart again but this time I adjusted the contacts and now mine has been working 100% for 2 weeks and counting. I also purchased a good used working one in case mine finally bites the bullet.

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1