Why so many CRAP posts all of a sudden ???

this is a group for audi's. who gives a crap about tom cruise & these other non audi posts ???

Reply to
T T

What are you talking about? I haven't seen significant numbers of non-audi posts in here in past few weeks. You should see other newsgroups and you'd surely stop compaining about a.a.a

Actually this is the first offtopic post I've seen around here in a while. So perhaps to get back on topic I should add that I have had my new TT for two weeks now and I am loving it to pieces. I haven't had this much fun driving in years now :)

Reply to
Bram

Spam messages gets deleted from some but not all news servers. I usually just see all the wiseass replies to spam messages. I guess T T can se a lot of spam messages and we can't? Usenet would be a bit more quiet place if people could just ignore spam.

Driven a TT once and it was fun. Very responsive steering. I guess it's a little taste of what a true sportscar feels like. I'm not sure if I would like to have the steering set up like that if I had to drive the car to work every day though. If I could afford a "toy" car I would like a Lotus Elise. Did you know that there is a company in Germany that sells Elise's with Audi 2.7T engine? Wonder if lightweight car it's really drivable with all that power....

Jone.

Reply to
Jone Tytlandsvik

Postings about the newsgroup itself are on-topic actually. :)

I'm still driving my faithful 1990 Audi 80, my first and only so far. I had it since just before I got my driver's license 3 years ago and I'm still loving it. :)

Maurits.

Reply to
Maurits van de Kamp

"T T" skrev i melding news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-2212.public.lawson.webtv.net...

Example spam: just look below ("Dirty sweatshop labor"). And yes, the number of crap postings here in this particular Audi newsgroup seems at least to me to be slowly, but steadily increasing, for some strange reason or other, I am sorry to say. My best advice here is simply just to ignore them, I am trying to.

Reply to
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Yes. And I read this newsgroup using Google Groups most of the time so I guess it filters the BS out since I'm not seeing any spam.

Yes, the steering is great. But I have to give credit to my previous car - an Alfa 156 Veloce - for steering even better. The overall fun-factor of the TT is much *much* higher though.

Well.. I work in the middle of Amsterdam. No place to park a car so I go to my work by bike anyway.. The TT is for weekend-fun and convenience ;-)

That would surely be too much for me. My driving style is more "cruising" than "racing" anyway. And I think the Elise is a very pure sportscar.. not meant for any comfort or convenience. But for short trips I guess it's a blast to drive...

Reply to
Bram