1985 BMW 318i engine

Where can I buy a 1985 BMW 318i engine? I live in Sothern California, but I can pay for shipping.

When I do a google search, it brings these websites that are all the same, but with different domain names, so they do not help at all.

The engine threw a rod through the oil pan. The driver kept driving it for a short while until it seized. Would it be worth rebuilding?

Reply to
cmcdougle

Richard Sexton

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:1147646923.249321.134280 @j55g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

I just saw one in a junk yard trolling for 2002 parts

Clyde From Glide Towing and Auto Repair | (541) 957-5597

2400 Old Highway 99 South, Roseburg, OR, 97470

Don't you have any pick and pulls around you? Go find a nice low hours wrecked 318i and grab the engine