1999 318ti for ukp6450

I'm thinking of buying a 1999 318ti with the M3 sport kit fitted for just shy of £6550; is this a reasonable price?

The car has had two previous owners, has a full service history and has

70K miles on the clock. All bodywork seems to be in good order and the cabin appears to be in good condition.

Also, is there anything I should be looking/listening for on the test drive?

Thanks

Peter.

Reply to
Peter Whysall

See

Pretty reliable car and 70k is low miles.

One thing I would say is that 6500 quid is a good chunk of cash. You could get a slightly older six cylinder coupe for that sort of money. I'd test drive one before you bite the bullet on the ti. See which you prefer.

Reply to
John Burns