2001 M3 instument cluster

There are 2 fasteners above the instrument cluster . They don't appear to be phillips head . Might someone know what type of screw heads these are ? TIA , D.

Reply to
D.

Torx. I'm not sure of the size, but I'd expect to find 10, 15, or 20, in that order.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Thanks Jeff D.

Reply to
D.

They might be some kind of torx bit. Check Sears for a tool.

Reply to
Airport Shuttle

Right on Jeff , It is a 20 . Thanks Again , D.

Reply to
D.