2006 525 ecstasy

Why am I ecstatic? Because I finally just got rid of this over priced, under powered, ergonomic disaster of a German Buick. Considering the price difference a Buick is a far more intelligent choice of automobile. I never want to see or hear about an I-wheel as long as I live. I think the Iwheel should earn the Microsoft Bob award as one of the worst tech ideas ever. A bad idea poorly implemented. From now on I will make sure that I do not get stuck with a car that has a rock hard diagonal bar running across the driver's door (similar structures are padded in just about every other vehicle on the planet for obvious reasons). I hated almost every second in that car. Free at last.

Reply to
gowanoh

You're an American, right ?

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

"gowanoh" wrote

So, what did you replace it with?

Pete

Reply to
Pete

An American Buick. DUH!

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

You only discovered it was overpriced and underpowered *after* you bought it? And you're complaining?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Even though you have made this little known secret public, plenty many people are still going to be sucked into it just because the name. And they likely won't discover even after owning and driving it for years.

Reply to
yaofeng

"Jeff Strickland" a écrit dans le message news:

97Wki.3330$Y_3.1570@trnddc04...

The poor beggar :-)))

Reply to
frischmoutt