2nd gear stopped working after hard revs..

Yes I'm an idiot! Despite a couple of years of gentle driving ...

Some plonker cuts me up and slows down, and rather than leaving them alone, the red mist descended, We had almost stopped at a red light which was changing to green, I go into 1st , rev hard, and changing into

2nd something snaps.

Now 2nd gear doesnt engage. All other gears work (for now). What do I need to buy from eurocarparts? (E36 320i 1994) No gearboxes on there BTW!

Lordy

Reply to
lordy