330 XD - technical data ???

Hi I'm looking for 330 XD technical data ?! Could you be so kind and give me some file or link ?! thank you T

Reply to
<gs.praca

Have you tried the BMW website?

If you visit BMW.com, you will be able to enter your market area to view products offered to you. I'm in the USA, and we do not have the 330Xd, but I noticed that the UK market has a 330d. I did not see the all wheel drive model, but I did not look very closely. BMW lists up the technical specs of each model, and you can view and order a brochure.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland