Recommendations for LPG conversions for a BMW 325i

As there are so many kits available, I was wondering if anyone here would know which one would be most suitable for a 2001 BMW 325i (6 cylinders). Do any of these installations damage the engine in any way?

Any rough idea how much it would cost to have LPGA certified installation in or around London?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jay

About £1k ----------- anywhere in UK

Reply to
Oscar

That's a great price given that I have been quoted £1,200 + by over 3 companies for a LPGA certified installation. Would you be kind enough to provide me with a link / names to any of these places as I sure could do with an extra £200.

Thanks.

Reply to
Jay

Well how bloody close did you want it?

How about £1235.46

The only person that will QUOTE you is the guy that's going to do it.

BTW a quote is binding an ESTIMATE is not and do not sign any job card with work specific items on.

"To supply and fit LPG gas conversion to vehicle XYZ to current regulatory standards and to acceptable drivability acceptance" are the only words I would sign my name to as permission to get the work done.

Remember if YOU specify anything and its wrong you are liable - not the guy doing the job.

Reply to
Oscar

You stated: "About £1k ----------- anywhere in UK" . Thought you were stating a fact.

... which is about £1.3k, and NOT about £1k.

Reply to
Jay