740i factory fitted phone

can any one help. i have a factory fitted phone in my 1995 740i, it takes the old style sim card ie credit card type. i get the reading on LCD CHECK CARD, it is not reading my sim cards. can you help

cheers tony

Reply to
tonygl

You need to put your sim back in one of the old style SIM carriers - it should work then.

Reply to
R. Mark Clayton

i have done that and the phone display says CHECK CARD cheers tony

Reply to
tonygl

I've heard, that the problem could be solved by inserting the card in to the reader at the main phone unit, instead of the reader below the phone. I is located at the rear of the car.

At my -95 750 the phone just started to work.

Reply to
Arto

cheers i will try that,and let you know.

tony

Reply to
tonygl

cheers that sorted the problem