ABS light is on

Well, I was thinking home/occasional usage. Daily usage in an automotive shop would be far more abusive, of course.

Reply to
dizzy

Which "lot" do Jaguar buy their cars from, then?

Reply to
Ian Dalziel

Compared to anything Bangle touched it's a classic.

Reply to
The Other Mike

The Other Mike gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

ITYM "It might be a not-particularly-well-built bag of s**te, but at least it's merely aesthetically bland rather than actively hideous..."

And as for the much-maligned Mr Bangle, I can only say "Fiat Coupe". He _can_ design gorgeous stuff, he just chose not to whilst at BMW.

Reply to
Adrian