Anyone have a live carfax account?

I'm about to take the leap into a 2000 E46 Cab, VIN WBABR3341YEG01382. I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out.

Thanks.

Dino

Reply to
noaheckhouse

You're about to spend that much money and won't spend $20 to check it out?

Reply to
Tom Scales

car fax is a real joke.

I had 3 cars I thought I'd check, a friend had a 30 day account.

1 was a salvaged title car 1 had been totaled by insurance, but let me keep it. the other was involved in a wreck where lots and lots of police were involved.

All 3 showed up as "no accidents, clean title"

You should look at carfax this way: if a problem shows up; it probably is there; but if no problems show up; it doesn't mean that there isn't one.

Besides, you w>I'm about to take the leap into a 2000 E46 Cab, VIN WBABR3341YEG01382.

Josh Assing
2000 BMW 323CI WBABR3341YEG01382 CONVERTIBLE 2.5L L6 SFI DOHC 24V / REAR WHEEL DRIVE

supposedly owned by one guy in 2000 until 2006, in NH (its cold there but I doubt it being so new it'd ahve all the damage winters cause, maybe the guy had a garage) 76,706 miles, dont see much else, warranty is expired... nothing else, carfax tells me its tip tiop

Reply to
Rob Noseworthy