mp3's and the factory cd player ???

The manual I got with my new 03 protege5 says that the cd player will play mp3s but I tried it and it only saw one track and had no sound. Whats up ? Will it play them or not? RAy

Reply to
halftone175

The factory cd player will only play CD, CD-R & CD-RW. The only factory player to play MP3 is a Kenwood player that comes only in the Mazda MP3model.

Reply to
dooker

Reply to
halftone175