Classification

Hello everyone.

If the Qualification says "925i" what does the "i" exactly mean? I searched on

but found nothing about it. TIA.

Reply to
Christian Potzinger

"Christian Potzinger" wrote

Injection. Look at

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

Floyd Rogers maltreated the Keyboard with following:

Many Thanks.

Reply to
Christian Potzinger

Injection - although why I don't know given that every car has had injection for more than 10 years, and the last carb BMW probably nearer 30 years ago.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I had a 1988 316, a 1.8 M10 carb :-) That was the last year they used carbs.

Reply to
John Burns

Diesels, also injected as a matter of necessity, are differentiated by a "d."

Reply to
Matt Warren