Climate control or Stuck heater

Hi BMW fan, I have a 1996 328I BMW, it has been giving me alot of headache. The AC work intermittently, sometime it come on by itself while other time it doesn't. The main problem is the stuck heater, it's very hot on both side of the driver and passenger, under the dashboard. I am not sure what cause this, even the mechanic doesn't know. Maybe you guy have run into this problem before? Pls. help.

Thanks, Dara

Reply to
News

It's the control unit. $500 from BMW - about $40 to have repaired by someone on Ebay. About $1 to do it yourself if you are comfortable soldering electronic components.

Search on Ebay Autos for "E36 climate control repair" - there are people offering it in the US and UK.

Reply to
Don

Reply to
Darrel