Driving 525xi in bad snow?

A word of advice. Stick with commenting about things you know something about, like a deux chevaux, and you will not make yourself look so foolish.

You're welcome.

- GRL

Reply to
GRL

:-)) You killed me with arguments :-) BTW, "deux chevaux" is something I really know nothing about...

BR

-- It's a good idea to drive a little Japanese/Ford/whatever shopping machine once a year to remind yourself why you're in a BMW for the rest of the year. by John Burns. '98 328i coupe t.

Reply to
Tomislav Buric

Yes, and your post was just chock full of reasoned arguments.

I do stand corrected on one thing, though, you seem to not even know anything about the 2cv you mention in your own post.

My apologies for ascribing you knowledge on the 2cv..

-grl

Reply to
GRL

Citroen 2cv (deux chevaux) is one of my sig's, it is not "mentioned in a post". I never had one, I know nothing about them. I have one Citroen, and it is both the first and the last one we will own.

:-)