Gas pedal stuck doing 130mph for 60 miles

Hold on one cotton pickin minute! Do you mean to say that you could not figure out and action remedial action within a maximum of five seconds? Hint, if you don't think you can, take a bus for the good of all.

Huw

Reply to
Huw

:-))

-- It's a good idea to drive a little Japanese/Ford/whatever shopping machine once a year to remind yourself why you're in a BMW for the rest of the year. by John Burns. '98 328i coupe t.

Reply to
Tomislav Buriæ

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:18:34 -0000, "zerouali" waffled on about something:

My thoughts exactly!

I know that bit of the A1, it has lots of speed cameras.

I bet he's just bowled past one, got flashed and remembered what his teachers told him at school when he hadn't done his homework.

Namely, "The bigger and more impressive the story, the more likely you are to be believed".

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 20:25:34 GMT, "william Ako" waffled on about something:

I have done.

I put my foot under the pedal and pulled it back up. Thinking time, probably half the time it took me to say "Eh? what the...?"

Having said that, it wasn't a BMW, maybe they're more scary. :o)

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

On Sat, 11 Mar 2006 14:09:50 +0000, snipped-for-privacy@burnt.org.uk waffled on about something:

I hope he was using hands-free. :o)

Dodgy.

Reply to
Dodgy

Yes, he was - according to the BBC report.

Regards

Bill

Reply to
phoenix

The UK has professional morons?

We only have the one. We call him "Mr. President".

-- C.R. Krieger (Not fooled)

Reply to
E28 Guy©

On 16 Mar 2006 07:13:46 -0800, "E28 Guy©" waffled on about something:

So do we!

Dodgy (in the UK)

Reply to
Dodgy