General Service Vehicle question

'05 325Ci Coupe here, and as 30,000 miles approaches, so did the countdown to vehicle servicing. The countdown (when I start the car up) is now at 0, with my service appointment scheduled for 6/18. Any cause for concern? Would any of you hesitate to put another 500 miles on the car before having it brought in?

Thanks!

Reply to
Charles C. Shyu

No cause for concern at all. Drive Happy ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Thanks Jeff, I had a feeling it wasn't a big deal, but I just wanted to check with the experts. Thanks again!

Reply to
Charles C. Shyu