looking for 330xd touring

Hi all, I'm looking for that type of car, a 2nd hand one (2002/2003), max budget

20000eur (appr $ 26K), and not more than 100000km "old". my question is, when I see samples, what should I ask for in terms of "what has already been replaced, what are the next things that I'll have to look after" and where should I look to avoid expensive traps ? I'm quite new to BMW... Thanks for your time, Pascal (France)
Reply to
Pak

Do you _really_ want the 330xd? Nothing against the car, but at least in Germany it is one of the most exclusive models, I think even more exclusive than M3 :) I you look at the statistics (a have only German ones), they sell ~500 of those out of ~40k total per year, or about ~1%. I suspect, the situation in France shouldn't be very different.

So, if you even find one for sale which suits you, each and every part, which is unique to that model could potentially be an expensive trap. Due to its exclusivity and single source (bmw dealership).

Reply to
draugaz