M30 specs desired

I am looking for the engine specs for the M30 as found in an '89 735. Torque / HP curves and dimensions would be most important, but all others welcome as well... thanks, I can't seem to locate what I want.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Warren

any help

There are tons of BMW sites found using goggle

Reply to
hdd

I can also recommend

as one of the best 7 series forums around.

Reply to
SteveG

Josh Assing

Ah you spotted my anti-spam filter then :-))

Sorry about that ... must be the quality of the vin rouge

Reply to
SteveG