disco and defender dimensions

Hello, Tryed to post this yesterday but did not see it appear.

I am looking for a 7 seater, so disco and defender seem possible, any others?

I am looking for the internal dimensions of the 7 seater models but cannot find anything on the net.

Would also like some mpg figures for the td models.

Thanks for the patience.

Reply to
Keith Barrett

Hi Keith,

A Disco 200tdi will do about 28-32mpg and a 300tdi a little less.

I've not run a 110 tdi myself, but the ones I know do about 26-28mpg. Except for Jamie's, which has enormous wheels and a big suspension lift, and consequently does bugger all to the gallon.

David

Reply to
David French

I've got a copy of "The Land Rover Experience" book with a load of dimensions for Defenders and Disco's in. Which figures are you interested in?

Reply to
Brian Ellis