Math problem

You have two exes and there's only one free monkey on craigslist. Which kid gets the monkey?

Reply to
Richard Sexton

On 6/22/2006 11:34 AM, Richard Sexton went clickity-clack on the keyboard and produced this interesting bit of text:

Let me guess: You're in espionage and this is a coded message to your handler, right?

Reply to
Voinin

No, those are disguised as BMW repair messages. See the free ads in Berlin.

I was thinking Bobo would make a great name.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

Easy, Neither. Kids, monkeys and exes don't mix.

Reply to
Fred W