newbie - couple questions

Hi group! Before I start poking around, has anyone had to replace the headlight washer nozzle assembly (driver's side), mine has been broken off including the plastic tube in the bumper. The other thing I need to trouble shoot is the speaker in the rear passenger door, will the grill pop off revealing speaker mount and wires or will I need to remove the door panel?

Thanks Maurice

Reply to
Maurice

(oops) forgot to mention - '95 740i

Reply to
Maurice

I've got one of these to fit to my E34. It looks like the bumper has to be removed to fit it. Not tried it on an E38 but I'll be it's the same.

Reply to
John Burns

Wot - for a speaker? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Brain failure. Thought he was on about headlight washer jets.

Reply to
John Burns

He was.

Reply to