panoramic sunroof

Is this type of roof available on the E46 2 door car? If not are there any plans to include it in the spec before the model is run-out?

David

Reply to
David Haggas

NO!!!!!

Reply to
330xi

The E46 is dying, let it die in peace.

Reply to
CJ

I don't want it to die as it is the last BMW I am likely to buy due to the new exterior and interior styling. They even managed to ruin the front end of the E46 except the M3.

BMW offer some very different from standard packages as a model runs out and I would find a glass roof very appealing.

David

Reply to
David Haggas